India has had a rich history of jewels when it comes to ornamentation and accessories. Well if you look at the history initially silver jewellery was used the most as it was also found in abundance plus it was a symbol of money and the rich culture, like the silver jewellery adorned by the banjara tribe of India.
Earlier women would invest huge amount on riches like diamond, gold, topaz etc. But with the introduction of artificial jewellery women have started investing more on these beautiful intricate designer pieces.
Artificial jewelleries are jewelleries which are made from an alloy or some other metal and not the original riches but what makes them attractive is their resemblance to original gold/silver jewellery.
TJORI’S FUSION JEWELLERY
Tjori offers you a multitude of artificial jewellery in different crafts, colors and inspired from their ancient origin which are handcrafted by skilled artisans. From regal collections to the ethnic jewellery to the boho silver jewellery you can find all under one roof.
What makes us unique is that the artificial jewellery offered by us is heavily inspired by the traditions and crafts from around the world, our collection of contemporary adornments are distinct and unique. Priced reasonably, all our collection are housed on our own website as well as on other e-commerce marketplaces.
- ARTIFICIAL JEWELLERY- Our artificial jewellery are all hand-made with intricate metal work which not only gives a traditional look but also an ethnic look. From anklets to maang tikas and nose pins, we have jewellery to enhance your look from head to toe.
- SILVER JEWELLERY- Silver is considered to be a valued precious metal from a long time. Silver is a contemprory kind of jewellery which means that not only does it have a traditional significance but also it is one of the most adorned ornament.
- FILIGREE JEWELLERY- Filigree jewellery is one of the most beautiful form of artificial jewellery, as it has been created by the craftsmen since ages. This type of artificial jewellery basically refers to gold or silver wires which are interwoven to make a lace pattern.
- STONE JEWELLERY- One of the most beautiful sets of jewellery is stone. From many precious to semi-precious stones are used in the making of stone jewellery.
- TEMPLE JEWELLERY- As the name itself suggests this jewellery is also known as spiritual or bridal jewellery as it adorns idols of Indian gods and goddesses.
- TRIBAL JEWELLERY- Tribal jewellery at tjori is a type of silver jewellery which was inspired from the tribal women who used to make it from raw metal as they did not have any means to get gold or silver.
- SILVER JEWELLERY- Silver jewellery can be found easily in many places. At tjori you can find an ornament to pamper your body from head to toe as we have an array of silver bangles, earrings, bracelets, necklaces, waistbands. Ring, nose-pins and much more.