What does Careprost mean? For what reason is it used?
These are eye drops with an active ingredient called Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution in them. Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution 0.03 is mainly used for two purposes:
To Treat Glaucoma: people around the globe use these eye drops to treat glaucoma. This eye drops function by increasing the amount of fluid in your eye and reducing what is called intraocular pressure (IOP). The fluid has to be poured onto the eye to treat glaucoma.
Getting Long And Thick Eyelashes: These eye drops are also used by those who want thick, long and beautiful eyelashes. The eye drops need to be placed onto the eyelid for this type of treatment.
What is Bimatoprost?
Bimatoprost is the only drug that has been approved by the FDA to grow longer, thicker and darker eyelashes. This carries the active ingredient Bimatoprost 0.03 and is validated as an eyelash growth treatment by various studies confirming that it has actual, measurable benefits.
Bimatoprost, the active ingredient in Careprost Eye Drops, is known to allow the hair growth cycle process of your eyelashes to spend more time in the Anlagen or development. It means that after using the drug, the lashes will grow longer, thicker and darker in color than they would, of course.
Is it working?
Careprost is a genuine drug that has been evaluated in many clinical trials, unlike most serums and other products sold as eyelash enhancers. Because of this, numerous experimental studies indicate that it works: in clinical trials, researchers found that 79% of people who used Careprost experienced an increase in eyelash prominence, calculated using the scale of Global Eyelash Assessment (GEA), after 20 weeks of daily use of the drug.
What's the difference between Bimatoprost and Careprost?
If you want to learn more about Careprost and if it can work for you–we can help. Careprost is manufactured by Sun Pharma. Often recognized as Generic Bimatoprost is Lumigan 0.03. Both Careprost has the same item, 0.03 percent Bimatoprost. Careprost Eye Drops is a prostaglandin derivative used to treat intraocular hypertension and a small number of hypotrichosis eyelashes. This makes Careprost the most effective alternative to Bimatoprost Generic.
What are the guidelines for using drops of Careprost Eye?
- Buy Careprost is only for external use.
- Put the dose according to the doctor's advice.
- Test the drug mark prior to its final use.
- Such eye drops should not be used in patients with an allergy to bimatoprost or any of the ingredients in it.
- It should not be used by pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- If the person wears contact lenses, they can remove Contact lenses first and use them afterward. Then remove it after putting down the eye drops for 15 minutes.
- Keep out of children's reach.
- No longer need to keep outdated treatment or medicine.
- Ask the health care professional how any medication you don't use should be disposed of.
- The medication can be stored in the fridge or at room temperature