A person can experience hair fall at any age be it a man or a woman. Hair is a lifeline that gives you a warning that you need to change the food you eat, lack of exercise, stress, your lifestyle which is affecting your system and you need a change. Relaxation methods like yoga, meditation and exercise can reverse hair loss.
Hair fall around 50 to 100 strands in your comb daily is not a concern of worry as this phenomenon is natural.Hair loss can be temporary or permanent. New hair always doesn’t replace the lost hair. Hair loss affects a person’s confidence, self-esteem.
Causes of hair loss
Hair loss is of different types, depending upon the causes. It can occur suddenly or slowly, Hair follicles are destroyed and replaced with scar tissues which result in hair loss. Hair loss is related to many factors.
- HEREDITY: Thinning of hair in women and receding hairline and bald spots in men occur due to age Male pattern baldness and female pattern baldness of hair loss is heredity.
- MEDICATIONS: Side effects of medicines used for cancer, depression, birth control pills, etc. also are the reason for hair loss.
- STRESS: Now a day’s people experience a lot of pressure at the workplace, after the death of a close one, surgery or illness can cause temporary hair loss. When you are stressed it shocks the hair cycles wherein hair starts to shed.
- PREGNANCY: During pregnancy, a woman experiences a lot of stress which causes hair fall and it is mostly seen after delivering the baby.
- VITAMIN D: This is an essential nutrient required by our body. The deficiency of this causes hair fall and other problems also.
- CHEMOTHERAPY: It is the main cause of hair loss for a person suffering from cancer.
- FOR HAIR LOSS
- We should avoid tight hairstyles, ponytails.
- Medications that cause hair fall.
- Avoid heaters, rollers and other products.
- Regular use of mild shampoo for hair wash
- Intake of vitamins A, B, D, E
- Massaging the scalp regularly with oil.
- Avoid brushing wet hair.
Showing signs of hair loss ?
Hair Doctors can help you
7087 55 55 56
Hair Transplant in India | Patients Before and After Results - Hair Doctors India