Bridging Visa C
If you are one of those candidates whose visa is expired then don’t worry, you all can apply for Bridging Visa C. Bridging Visa C also known as BVC is a temporary visa which allows a person to stay in Australia even after their substantive visa expired and it remains valid till you apply for another substantive visa.
Eligibility Criteria for Bridging Visa C
- You should be in Australia at the time of application.
- You should apply for that substantive visa which should be granted in Australia only.
- You can also apply for this visa if your application for a substantive visa rejected and you need a distant visa till you review your visa application.
- You need to make a separate application if you have bridging visa C, but that doesn’t have any work rights and you are facing financial issues you can apply for bridging visa C although you need proper documents to prove that point.
Work Rights of Bridging Visa C:
Bridging Visa C doesn’t have its own working right but if you are facing serious financial issues you can apply for bridging visa c which supports work right, but you are eligible for that visa only if you applied for below given substantive visa.
- Business Talent visa (subclass 132)
- Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) visa (subclass 888)
- Employer Nomination Scheme visa (subclass 186)
- Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 188)
- Skilled — Nominated visa (subclass 190)
- Skilled — Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 489)
- Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme visa (subclass 187)
- Skilled — Independent visa (subclass 189)
Travel rights of Bridging Visa C:
Bridging Visa C doesn’t have traveling rights and it also doesn’t allow to apply for bridging visa B or any other visa which allows traveling. In simple means, one cannot leave Australia having Bridging Visa C.
The longevity of Bridging Visa C
Bridging Visa C usually last till you get your substantive visa, but it will also get end if:-
- You try to leave the country as bridging visa c will be terminated if you try to visit outside Australia.
- If you are allocated with different Bridging Visa for the same substantive visa then it also ends.
You should always consult a Migration Agent Adelaide if you face any visa-related issues as they knew how to tackle your problem and they will also help you to make your visa journey hassle-free.